Guess what I did. YES! I studied CHINESE!! Finally got my brain working. Hrm. Didnt learn much though. I tried but like, hrm. Like that. Mac's super noisy. Unconducive but I DONT CARE! Just wanna get out of the damn house and start muggggggin. Do you think I actually mugged? YOURE SO WRONG! Jasz and I spent quite a bit of time chatting and talking rubbish. We talked bout the Meridian Superstar and we both got excited. Just so suddenly.
Read Jasz's blog. Yeah. I think I should be upset/sad/unhappy of what 05S303 would become next year. Would 05S303 still remain? I'm afraid. I think that I'm consider quite fortunate to be in MJC, 05S303, knowing buddies like Jasz, Kelly, Mumu, Sha, Clam and Almoo. It'll be tough for me w/o them. Dont wna be in different class from them. But yeah. Things happen. They just have to happen. I dont know why. Whowhatwhenhowwhy. Tellmewhy.
Read Mu's blog too. And it got me started. I began to browse through my previous blog entries, starting from July 2004 all the way. I see how my life changes from
.my working life during Nov/Dec 2004 holidays
.to PAE in TPJC
.lost my beloved Samsung E800C,
.enrolled into MJC Reggies .05S303
.knowing mumu from band when she asked me if I know MuiHia(her sis)
.jumped for joy when realised jasz and mumu are in the same class as me
.knowing auntie kelly and got indoctrinated with her so-wrongness
.finally settled down in band
.GTO Ritchie to Dr Hing
.1st MJC mid year
.forgot since when the trio(clam,sha,almoo) sets into my life
.outings
.kboxing
.lost my chem file
.mugging
.Promos
.cycling
All and all. I LOVE YOU ALL!
I wonder.
I wonder when our last gathering would be. Where would it be. Who would be going. What would we be doing. How to make things work.
Sigh. That's bad. Badbadbad.
Hate being like this. But I cant help it. Totally useless.
I close my eyes And all I see is youI close my eyes I try to sleep I cant forget you I'd do anything